Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There's the Dyno sheet I have a video not sure how to post it though let me know if you guys want to see it getting dynoed thanks svtlx for all the help

Attachments

·
Banned
8,779 Posts
:cool: Nice results! :good:

Please list your combo so others can see what it takes to produce that level of power.

If you have your video uploaded to You Tube, just paste a link to it in this thread.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Not sure what you mean by list but here it be:
Svo aluminum heads 1.6 rockers
f303 cam
Trick-flow upper lower intake 1in spacer
Vortech v3 charger 8 pounds boost

That's about it engine wise is that what you wanted? Lol No you tube yet

·
Banned
8,779 Posts
By list I mean all of the mods to your engine that will affect performance.
What size injectors are you running?

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
5k rpm but couse my spark broke up order the 6al should be here tomorrow and will go to 5500rpm

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I have one of those. Btm boxes my tuner said there for when people don't tune there car the sct chip controls all the timing and what not and that's not for spark

·
Banned
8,779 Posts
I have one of those. Btm boxes my tuner said there for when people don't tune there car the sct chip controls all the timing and what not and that's not for spark
Sorry, but your tuner is wrong.
The 6 BTM....IS for tuning your car when it is running forced induction.
It....IS for spark timing control and that model (6 BTM) also increases your spark power.
It is a combination 6A and BTM box all in one.

It is used to ****** your ignition timing (1 to 3 degrees per PSI) as your boost level climbs to prevent the engine from detonating and self destructing.

Make sure the SCT chip has a setting to ****** the timing if you are boosted, otherwise your engine won't last very long.

·
Banned
8,779 Posts
IT'S ALL IN THE TUNE where's ur Dyno sheet? You even own a mustang
A bit grumpy are we?

I currently own 2 Mustangs and have owned numerous others from 1965's to 2005's. The dyno sheets I have had went with the cars I sold.

All I am doing is trying to help you and keep you from damaging your engine.
If that causes you distress, then I will try to remember to not offer you anymore advice.

·
Banned
8,044 Posts
Wow.Trojan is one of the best techs around.retarding your timing is gonna keep your motor safe and allow you to run higher base timing. higher base timing=more hp.no one was trying to dog you man.you put up pretty good numbers.we were just giving u some ideas.that's all.take them or leave them that is up to you, but no reason to get rude.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts