Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just picked up a supercharger for my mustang. Its off a 3.8 gtp i was gonna fab everything. What all goes into that. Could it be do able?

·
Registered
128 Posts
If your asking us, but yet planning to "fab everything yourself" you should stop now, sell it, cut your losses.

·
Registered
7,151 Posts
i think it's an m90 superchager on GTPs...if so you're gonna have to downgrade your split port to a single port then pretty much follow any m90 swap build which i believe this site has a couple. an m112 would have been a better roots style for your engine. In a nicer way i agree with ESG to sell it and look for something that will fit better

·
Premium Member
14,477 Posts
I just picked up a supercharger for my mustang. Its off a 3.8 gtp i was gonna fab everything. What all goes into that. Could it be do able?
+1
If you are going to fab everything yourself you definetly should not be asking this question, sell it and buy a kit.

·
Registered
1,667 Posts
If I recall correctly the GM M90's have to have more room behind the blower itself, have to beat in the firewall some (there was a guy on AFM who did this custom fab work and had to do that, pretty sure it was a GM blower)

·
Registered
128 Posts
What about this that I found on cl
IF you don't mind having your car down for 6-8 weeks while you try and figure that out, go right ahead :)

·
Registered
339 Posts
In the ad it says it comes with two motors and the m90 if it does I don't know but it said 600 for it all not bad of it comes with all that

1 - 10 of 10 Posts