Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
421 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey just wondering how much hp I would get from installing a superchip or if I should just try and find a eaton m90 or m112 trying to reach 300-350 hp

·
Registered
7,311 Posts
well an m90 would be a downgrade...you'd have to swap your split port for a single port just to run it...not worth the coin

m112 is a good option for cheap power...if you were close to TN i could get you in touch with someone selling a 95% complete m112 kit for a very decent price

as for a super chip...i'd save for a handheld tuner like SCT. why...because you can work on the car yourself without having to wait for a canned tune whenever you change something

·
Registered
776 Posts
1slosix said:
well an m90 would be a downgrade...you'd have to swap your split port for a single port just to run it...not worth the coin

m112 is a good option for cheap power...if you were close to TN i could get you in touch with someone selling a 95% complete m112 kit for a very decent price

as for a super chip...i'd save for a handheld tuner like SCT. why...because you can work on the car yourself without having to wait for a canned tune whenever you change something
How much is he sellin the kits for!?! Ive always wanted to do the m112 swap but never had 3k laying around

·
Registered
776 Posts
ProudSixxer26 said:
Ya I like the m112 and do u have any idea how much horse power a it would give me and how much a chip would
M112 is easily 100hp depends on what psi your gonna run, and a chip id say 30hp max depending on what other mods you have. However you do need a tuner/chip whatever to tune the m112

---------- Post added at 12:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:47 PM ----------

1slosix said:
$1200 i believe is his last asking price
Ok thats a good price, i don't have it at the moment if he was sellin it 5 months ago id hop on it

·
Registered
421 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I would like to get the m112 but people are telling me that the adapter plate is $900 and some people don't make it and do u no of any good turbos that are cheap but still have good performance

·
Registered
7,311 Posts
I would like to get the m112 but people are telling me that the adapter plate is $900 and some people don't make it and do u no of any good turbos that are cheap but still have good performance
he'd probably just sell you the adapter plate for i'm wanting to say around $500 if you'd like me to ask

1 - 12 of 12 Posts