Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
634 Posts
Yep. New wheels. Eibach sportsline springs and eibach pro damper shocks and struts.
I have a similar set up! congrats, looks great.

·
Registered
634 Posts
looks good! keep em goin! Only thing I don't like is the 8" antenna. I like the 14" because it lines up even with the roof line. But keep the mods going! def a noticeable difference.

·
Premium Member
1,499 Posts
Iam thinking about lowering my 94 gt also would you recommend replace the struts and shocks to? And if so how much does it cost

·
Registered
634 Posts
Iam thinking about lowering my 94 gt also would you recommend replace the struts and shocks to? And if so how much does it cost
Of course you should, your taking the springs out. Should just do it once. Depends what you go with. Check out American muscle, they have Combo kits I'm pretty sure.

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I did because the car sat in a shed for almost 3 years before I got it. The ride wasn't what I thought it should be and lastly, I wanted to replace everything and wanted to go under the car one time. Springs, shocks, struts cost me about $700.

·
Premium Member
1,499 Posts
I did because the car sat in a shed for almost 3 years before I got it. The ride wasn't what I thought it should be and lastly, I wanted to replace everything and wanted to go under the car one time. Springs, shocks, struts cost me about $700.
That's not to bad man did you do the install yourself?

·
Registered
3,903 Posts
You should've cut your antenna.. Just saying. It's free.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts