Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I recently had to redo my ball joints and tie rods at 50k miles. Andbi got a little carried away for christmas and decided to buy bilstein hd series strut and shocks and a morotcraft strut mount and a stack racing strut tower brace. What else should/could I do? It rides really well now but i I still have yet to do sway bar links. Any other ideas?

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
So I recently had to redo my ball joints and tie rods at 50k miles. Andbi got a little carried away for christmas and decided to buy bilstein hd series strut and shocks and a morotcraft strut mount and a stack racing strut tower brace. What else should/could I do? It rides really well now but i I still have yet to do sway bar links. Any other ideas?
Audicrashdummy,

I see you have the Bilestein HD serious strut/shocks, but is the car lowered at all? If not, lowering springs would be awesome for both looks and performance handling. To save a few bucks, we also have our SR Performance lowering springs available for $169.99 at the moment. They're a nice quality spring for any street driven Mustang! Also, you'll want to look into Caster/Camber plates in order to get the alignment adjust properly. J&M has decent CC plates for a good price, as well.

Let me know if you have any questions about these parts or anything else on our AM site!

Shane

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Audicrashdummy,

I see you have the Bilestein HD serious strut/shocks, but is the car lowered at all? If not, lowering springs would be awesome for both looks and performance handling. To save a few bucks, we also have our SR Performance lowering springs available for $169.99 at the moment. They're a nice quality spring for any street driven Mustang! Also, you'll want to look into Caster/Camber plates in order to get the alignment adjust properly. J&M has decent CC plates for a good price, as well.

Let me know if you have any questions about these parts or anything else on our AM site!

Shane
From what I was told I would need new sturst and shock (bilstein sport) while I have bilstein hd. Will that change anything?

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
From what I was told I would need new sturst and shock (bilstein sport) while I have bilstein hd. Will that change anything?
Nope, the Bilsein HD series will work perfectly. We've had lots customers use them with no complaints on lowered Mustangs. There's no reason to replace them!

Shane

1 - 6 of 6 Posts