Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just installed my new suspension, Eibach Pro system plus. What a night and day difference, I love the way it looks too.

image-3261045497.jpg

·
Registered
236 Posts
gotcha. i wish i had all that to use, it would make everything alot easier. i was thinking about my suspension. did you do full suspension?

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I got the Eibach pro system plus which is pretty much a whole system, springs, dampers, away bars and links.
What makes it easy doing it in the shop is the use of a spring compressor for the struts. Me and 2 of my techs did the whole job in about 2 hours, including alignment.

---------- Post added at 11:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:55 AM ----------

Sway bars that is.

·
Registered
681 Posts
Caster Troy said:
I got the Eibach pro system plus which is pretty much a whole system, springs, dampers, away bars and links.
What makes it easy doing it in the shop is the use of a spring compressor for the struts. Me and 2 of my techs did the whole job in about 2 hours, including alignment.

---------- Post added at 11:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:55 AM ----------

Sway bars that is.
I know just how you feel. Now you can drift into U turns with the rest of us pro dampers. Tight turn? Drift into it. I turn heads every time. Haha. Be sure to practice first though. Lol. Have fun.

·
Registered
236 Posts
im not exactly trying to drift even though that would be a lot of fun. im more just looking for a better handling ride and a better stance

1 - 11 of 11 Posts