Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Banned
510 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, so it begins. Here's what I've got so far: eibach drag/launch springs, Lakewood 90/10s, Lakewood 50/50s, UPR chrome moly rear control arm kit. I was gonna get 15" darkstar rims but I think I'll get more bang for my buck doing suspension. Is there anything I'm missing? Thanks guys

·
Registered
2,789 Posts
muscledom said:
Ok, so it begins. Here's what I've got so far: eibach drag/launch springs, Lakewood 90/10s, Lakewood 50/50s, UPR chrome moly rear control arm kit. I was gonna get 15" darkstar rims but I think I'll get more bang for my buck doing suspension. Is there anything I'm missing? Thanks guys
Get the jeg star wheels, 15x8 116$ a rim and 15x3.5 96$ a rim

·
Banned
510 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Do you know how much money of mine you've spent.... -_- lol

---------- Post added at 12:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:47 PM ----------

Can you please post the link =D lol

·
Registered
2,789 Posts

·
Banned
510 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
BaSohol said:
Looks like you'll need a 1/4 spacer and sand down the calipers a little, I had to sand the rear brakes a little but only on one side
Looks really good man. I just found all the part numbers on another forum when I googled it. He used a 3/8" back spacer. I can get the wheels and the spacers for less than the price of 2 darkstars. I think I'm gonna get these and paint/powder coat them black like his. What size tires are you running? I'm figuring 165/80-15 and 275/60-15. Damn it I'm so stoked! **** I'm gonna be broke!! Lol

·
Registered
2,789 Posts
muscledom said:
Looks really good man. I just found all the part numbers on another forum when I googled it. He used a 3/8" back spacer. I can get the wheels and the spacers for less than the price of 2 darkstars. I think I'm gonna get these and paint/powder coat them black like his. What size tires are you running? I'm figuring 165/80-15 and 275/60-15. Damn it I'm so stoked! **** I'm gonna be broke!! Lol
I run 275/50/15

Attachments

·
Registered
2,789 Posts
I'm Getting the front runners this winter, it will save like 50+ pounds all together, and that should at least be .1-.3 in the 1/4 cause it will launch better with less weight in the front

·
Banned
510 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yea well see how it goes but right now I'm planning on the suspension mods I listed and those wheels. I'm gassed man

·
Banned
510 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
BCS06GT said:
Damn, those wheels are cheap! Check 1 more thing off my list now..
Yea dude I was literally gonna spend $1000 just on wheels. Getting those off jegs it comes to $456 with the spacers.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts