Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A while back I lowered my 09 GT about 3" and installed an adjustable rear panhard. I'm pretty anal about installing things right and retightening every nut and bolt, but every since the drop I've had rattles and pops that are very annoying. Has anyone else experienced this?

·
Registered
451 Posts
JonChambers03 said:
A while back I lowered my 09 GT about 3" and installed an adjustable rear panhard. I'm pretty anal about installing things right and retightening every nut and bolt, but every since the drop I've had rattles and pops that are very annoying. Has anyone else experienced this?
I have the eibach sportline and I have the same problem, I went to 2 places to have it checked and both places and seen to find anything, I think it might be a body bushing of some kind

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That's the same kit I used. In the front it pops when I turn while driving slow and clunks/rattles over things like speed bumps. In the rear there is usually a constant rattle over the slightest bumps which I think is mostly from the panhard, but also some from the rear springs.

·
Registered
451 Posts
JonChambers03 said:
That's the same kit I used. In the front it pops when I turn while driving slow and clunks/rattles over things like speed bumps. In the rear there is usually a constant rattle over the slightest bumps which I think is mostly from the panhard, but also some from the rear springs.
Yup mine does the same wish I could figure it out

·
Registered
158 Posts
This happened to me as well, turns out the play was in the new pan hard bar end links and adjusters. Would up swapping my roto end link style bar back to just poly bushings. This time while adjusting on the car, I coated the threads with blue loctite.

Jack up you car by the frame , crawl under, try to move the pan hard bar left and right to listen for any sort of clicking or rattle..

1 - 6 of 6 Posts