Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
is the bullit kit any good?
i have some bad rattleing and noise from the right rear i am not sure what it is i think its a strut or shock.....
if i get the bullit kit will it be better than stock and how much should it be installed for?
Whats the differance between a shock and strut?
is the bullit kit worth the money?

thanks for the help in advance

·
Registered
567 Posts
GoIn2Shock said:
is the bullit kit any good?
For a starter kit it isnt bad. There are better choices out there, its all a matter of how much you want to spend.

i have some bad rattleing and noise from the right rear i am not sure what it is i think its a strut or shock.....
A shock wouldn't rattle. A loose bolt might, or the dust sheild on the read calipers(if they even have them on the rears). Maybe sway bar too. Stick your head under there and look/feel around.

if i get the bullit kit will it be better than stock and how much should it be installed for?
Yea its better than stock, and you should install it yourself. A good learning experience and its not a hard install at all. Just ask one of us on here if you need pointers.

Whats the differance between a shock and strut?
shock goes on the front, strut goes in the back.

is the bullit kit worth the money?
third time you asked this, its a decent kit. There are much better suspension packages to go with but you will also pay more. By the sounds of it, this kit will be fine for you.

thanks for the help in advance

·
Registered
941 Posts
struts go in front. shocks are in back. yeah, the bullitts are pretty good stuff. you can install them yourself, it's not hard. still trying to make another eastcoastmustang site? at least you're not using their logo.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
not trying its made but really slow....thanks for the help...i done with website hopping I am sticking to V6stangs and 3.8 for a long time

1 - 4 of 4 Posts