Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
4,272 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i want to buy a gt rear sway bar for my 02 stang, good price; ive ried ebay but i always get beat to them.:thanks: in advance

·
Registered
61 Posts
I just won one off of ebay. The trick is to wait to bid until the very final minute of the auction. Doesn't really give anybody else who had bid on the item previously to place another bid. Of course, there could be others out there waiting to do the very same thing but your odds in winning the item are better.

·
Registered
1,715 Posts
Mine ran about $50 shipped off of ebay.... Anything i bid on I put the max i would pay for it, and let ebay take care of the rest aka. Proxy bidding

·
Registered
61 Posts
Problem with the proxy bidding is that there is always some dumb ass out there that runs up the price trying to outbid you. If you wait it out, the bids usually stay low and you can win the item. If it gets higher than you are willing to pay, then blow it off.

For the one I won, it was at like 27...I did a proxy bid at the last minute for 38. I didn't want to pay more than 60 including shipping. Proxy bidding took up to 33.50 for me and I won.

·
You want to **** me?
4,043 Posts
BlkStang4Me said:
I thought I read in another post that somebody email them and they now wanted 67 shipped.
ill talk to terry (ownder of midwest stangs) cuz i live 5 mintue from him... ill see what he wants and if its 45 bucks ill buy it an ship it to you so you dont have to pay more than normal ;) lemme know

·
You want to **** me?
4,043 Posts
i doubt the hardware comes with it, but ill ask... ill call him tommorow

·
Premium Member
5,187 Posts
232stang said:
which is batter for my 02 v6 a cobra sway bar or gt sway bar
If you are wanting to keep your front sway bar stock get a GT rear swaybar because they are more evenly matched but if you are going with Cobra matching front and rear you could do that as long as it was a 98 and earlier. 99 + Cobra's have IRS and the rear sway bar will not fit.

·
You want to **** me?
4,043 Posts
ahh crap i completely forgot to ask him about it... if you want his phone number PM me, ive got it

1 - 20 of 32 Posts