Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I decided to start another thread becasue its not the same topic as my orignal question so...

Will these fit my car??? Im not sure if the svt has diff suspesion as mine.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2444206146&category=33592#ebayphotohosting

Ya i know I just gave out a really good deal to a v6 community, ahhh lol
:wtf:

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
yes, it will most certainly fit, all mustangs since 79 are the same, or will fit that is, also some of the cougars and tbirds will fit.

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
Also, its a good idea to order new sway bar bushings for it anyhow, your V6 front sway bar bushings wouldn't fit it. Try www.thunderboltmotorsports.com

·
Registered
941 Posts
they will fit your car. however, it'd be cheaper and you wouldn't be able to tell the difference if you just got a GT's rear sway bar. heck i got mine free when a friend got an adjustable one. i miss that guy, he rocked. :headbang:

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
OH Gosh yes he does, Corey missed his calling, you really should have been a Formula one driver man, or something like that, lol.

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
Seriously, I can tell the difference between the Cobra bars on my GT and the stock GT ones that came on it, with all the suspension mods on mine it handles amazingly well compared to what it did when I got it. :shock:

·
Registered
78 Posts
Rick0636 said:
yes, it will most certainly fit, all mustangs since 79 are the same, or will fit that is, also some of the cougars and tbirds will fit.

*buzzer* wrong. You can't use a 79-93 swaybar (front) on an sn95 or
vice versa. They're bent differently and different lengths. The rears yes
are the same on all foxchassis cars with solid axle rears.

Those look like sn95 bars though. Even though he lists them as 93-98...

·
Premium Member
5,187 Posts
Cool I just got back to work today and saw the email. I have been off from work since the 18 of Dec. I will send you money friday

Thanks for the info you rule !!!!!!!! ;) :D :headbang:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts