Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
490 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm lowered on h&r ss with tokico blue shocks and cc plates. Are sway bars and a strut tower brace worth the money?

·
Premium Member
8,133 Posts
IMO sway bars will help you with the stiffening and reduce body roll. If auto cross Is what you're into then I highly reccomend them

·
Registered
7,311 Posts
a strut tower brace is okay...but if you really want to stiffen the car make you a rear shock tower brace....i have loved mine since day one of making it.

you already have decent sway bars right now...you can upgrade yes, but maybe consider putting the money into some full length sub frame connectors :D

·
The Blue Dragon
5,661 Posts
On the fox chassis, every bit of chassis stiffening helps tremendously. I would do both front and rear strut/shock tower braces, sway bars and if you're really wanting improvement do the sub frame connectors as well

·
Moderator Emeritus
4,786 Posts
For cornering these guys are sp0t on..
For straight line, no sway bars will hook better.

·
Registered
490 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Thanks for everyone's input! I forgot to mention I have subframe connectors. I don't know if they're full length but they're something. How would I make my own rear shock tower brace? I don't know the first thing about welding

·
Registered
3,257 Posts
Thanks! I'm gonna order one tomorrow with sway bars and a strut tower brace upfront. I'm looking forward to driving it!
No problem!.. I think you'll like them, I know I do!.. I've got front and rear strut tower bars from Steeda, 4 point K-member brace from MM, and SWARR Bar from AM!.. Noticed a nice difference after each one was bolted on!..

·
Registered
490 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
No problem!.. I think you'll like them, I know I do!.. I've got front and rear strut tower bars from Steeda, 4 point K-member brace from MM, and SWARR Bar from AM!.. Noticed a nice difference after each one was bolted on!..
Sweet! What brand sway bars do you have?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts