Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
You want to **** me?
4,043 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just sent an email placing my order for switch panels so these should be in my hands in the next week! If you are interested in one please say so. I ordered 10 panels with no holes, 20 with 2 holes, and 20 with 4 holes. If youre interested in these styles please tell me which one you are interested in so I can start to get an idea of what i might have to order more of. Im not taking money at this time simply because I dont want to have debts. If you dont know what these things are, send me a PM or say somthing here and Ill be happy to give you pictures.

If youre interested in custom orders then you need to talk to me either through AIM (KUzim232), PMs, or email me [email protected] and I'll be happy to start working with you and showing you samples of what it will look like. Ill post the for sure price soon but what Im thinking is $35 shipped for the panels I have in stock and $45-$50 shipped for a custom design depending how much work is involved.

If you have any other questions, please ask!

edit:

THESE WILL ONLY FIT 94-00 STANGS

·
You want to **** me?
4,043 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Shahrum said:
W00t! Zim, did you get Brent and my custom orders placed too? :)
sure did. Speaking of that shahrum... send me a PM with your name and address in it please :)

·
You want to **** me?
4,043 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
evin why does light come through the top of yours??? is that when you just had it sitting in there?

·
You want to **** me?
4,043 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
btw guys, heres a couple pictures. The tray is not included

·
Banned
11,872 Posts
ZimStang said:
evin why does light come through the top of yours??? is that when you just had it sitting in there?
he doesnt have the coin holder and neither did i. The neon is just chillin back there

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
Brent said:
ZimStang said:
he doesnt have the coin holder and neither did i. The neon is just chillin back there
Correct, the dimentions of the opening are probably different. The entire opening has a 1/16th inch lip around the perimeter, with 2 slots at hte top.. where you see the light coming from. It's unnoticible when you're not looking at it dead on.

AS for the light under my head unit, thats just eh way it worked out. Again, from sitting in the car normally, it is not noticable.

From looking at it again, No I dont believe it was glued (plastic bonded) in at the point I took the picture ;)

·
You want to **** me?
4,043 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
alright, ill keep one reserved for you ctstang

·
Registered
219 Posts
correct

·
Registered
219 Posts