Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
You want to **** me?
4,043 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys, software is ON my computer. Ill get in touch with the vendor tommorow and have a sample sent to me. If its what i want then im ordering 100 of these damn things. THE TIME IS COMING!

·
Registered
18 Posts
ZimStang said:
hey guys, software is ON my computer. Ill get in touch with the vendor tommorow and have a sample sent to me. If its what i want then im ordering 100 of these damn things. THE TIME IS COMING!
Hi Zim...I have a 2003 mustang coupe, but I still have the stock cd player in it. Are you making these for stangs with an aftermarket cd player or ones for the stock one too. I love your idea it's cool. I wanted to know so I will know too buy an aftermarket one.

·
Premium Member
19,890 Posts
hey enigma, it won't work on yours...unless you cut an extra hole somewhere to put it in...

·
Premium Member
19,890 Posts
It's made for the cars that came with a seperate cd player and radio/cassette player..when you put an aftermarket in it will cover the old cd player spot...unless you got a strange 03 or something lol.

·
You want to **** me?
4,043 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
itll work for 94-00 stangs without any sort of CD player/radio or whatever in that bottom storage compartment. The price is going to be 35 bucks shipped anywhere for any one of those 3 designs.

·
Registered
19 Posts
I highly recommend these! i have one for my 96 (i have the one w/ 2 holes). I get compliments from everyone who sits in my car. oh, and Zim, how's the website commin? And just out of curiousity, are you still able to do custom designs? i'm sure it'll cost more, but i'm just curious.

·
You want to **** me?
4,043 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
WishForWings said:
I highly recommend these! i have one for my 96 (i have the one w/ 2 holes). I get compliments from everyone who sits in my car. oh, and Zim, how's the website commin? And just out of curiousity, are you still able to do custom designs? i'm sure it'll cost more, but i'm just curious.
website is comin along (www.ponypanels.com) and yes, custom designs are still very possible :)

1 - 20 of 30 Posts