Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
You want to **** me?
4,043 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
thats right, my shipment of panels are in! Ill get pictures of them in a little bit, but right now I currently have 20 panels with the running pony and 4 holes, 20 panels with 2 holes and the pony, and 10 panels with 0 holes and the pony. All of these panels will cost $35.00 + paypal fees (comes to 36.32) shipped. If you are interested, please send me a PM or email ([email protected]) and I'll be able to get you hooked up ASAP. Any more question, post away!!

·
You want to **** me?
4,043 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
check out the sticky thread in the for sale section to learn how to buy one.

·
You want to **** me?
4,043 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
got it :)

go post somethin in the for sale section so i can leave you buyer feedback. :good:

·
Registered
30 Posts
Whats up Zim, any word on the custom panel for me? As soon as you can get it Ill pay what we already agreed on.
Dan

·
You want to **** me?
4,043 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
maverik said:
Whats up Zim, any word on the custom panel for me? As soon as you can get it Ill pay what we already agreed on.
Dan
I can order that for you as soon as I receive payment. Just understand it may take a little longer than if you were to buy one that I have right now.

·
Registered
214 Posts
Okey I want the running horse, hope you ship to Norway.

·
You want to **** me?
4,043 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
ill ship to norway, i just gotta figure out how lol... and youre gonna need to pay actual shipping. IM assuming youll pay with paypal so ill just ship it and tell you the price then you can send the money... that way you can just send 1 payment instead of 2. Also if its not much more than what it is to ship it around here, i dont mind covering it.

·
Registered
214 Posts
I'll pay with paypal. If you send it as regular airmail it wont be all that, but it will take anywhere from 1-8 weeks before I get it (no problem with that).

And another question. Is ther a possibility to do a group buy? I got more friends that want it. I'm on another Mustang forum and showed them a picture of the running pony they liked. I'm NorwegianMustang on Yahoo & AOL, if you like to talk there or email me at [email protected]

What year will it fit BTW?

·
You want to **** me?
4,043 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
itll fit 94-00 with an empty din compartment. Ill tell you what. Tell me how many guys over there want one, and Ill come up with a GB price for you ok?

·
Registered
214 Posts
Getting a head count now. They kinda want to know how much you will take off the tag and how many people it will require.

How many HP & TQ do you got? (Sorry for derailing)

·
Registered
214 Posts
Oh well, we are only 5 that wants the running pony.

·
You want to **** me?
4,043 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
if 5 ppl buy from me ill sell them for 32 a piece. i know its not much of a savings, but at least its somethin :)

·
You want to **** me?
4,043 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
ok, well go tell those guys they can send 32 bucks to [email protected] and make sure you have them specify how many holes they want and also make sure they have a correct mailing address. BTW, these guys are in the states correct? Youre the only one out of the US? (speaking of that, PM me your address and Ill let you know how much shippings going to be)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts