Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
574 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So. I decided to spend some money today and went and picked up a set of these. Whoever said these help you see better is a liar.

I presume that when they took the comparison pictures on the Sylvania website that they "accidentally" turned the brights on for the after photos. There just isn't any difference, except that it's white.

The ONLY way they MAY help you see better is to the sides... It seems to light up the edge of the road better. Or at least the white light lets you better distinguish between the road and dirt.

They are prettier though.

·
Registered
800 Posts
we had the blue zennon lights, and they didnt light up jack **** on the road... so we went and bought some normal GE lights and they worked just great!

·
Registered
574 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
:wtf:

I got "Sylvania Silverstar High Performance Halogen 9007-ST". There is only one. 10x is a lot... I could possibly buy a ~1.2x improvement. Maybe.

·
I liek gramer
8,537 Posts
i got Optix by Streetglow Hyper white 9700s or something like that. They are hella better than stock. But then again, I'm too lazy to remove the headlight covers 1/2 the time anyways, so it doesnt matter. They are actually sorta blue too, not really white. And yes, I know that you can buy them at Wal-Mart.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts