Mustang32Bill said:
Every time I try it says unsupported...
My iPhone 3GS was not supported but when I upgraded to the iPhone 5 it was

·
Registered
135 Posts
Jsmorley81 said:
I tried it withy iPhone 4S and it doesn't work wither. Same message
I figured the 4S would work because out supports hands free txt too.

·
Registered
156 Posts
I've got my 4s synced but I haven't tried texting. The problem I encountered was that it auto plays music unless I change the source but other then that it works.

·
Registered
135 Posts
I've got my 4s synced but I haven't tried texting. The problem I encountered was that it auto plays music unless I change the source but other then that it works.
I have not had that problem yet...I always have my iPod plugged in the USB port though

·
Premium Member
1,312 Posts
If I don't plug it in just right .. The stupid heffer will tell me it's bad media ... She really makes me mad when she makes me repeat myself too

·
Registered
135 Posts
I get her saying there is too much media on that device and voice commands are not available every time I turn on my car. It is quite annoying and I wish I could turn her off lol

·
Premium Member
1,312 Posts
Hahaha! People probably think I'm crazy because of how much I cuss her out haha I wish you could change her voice ...

·
Premium Member
6,120 Posts
Haha you think Sync is bad, try pre-sync! I guess back in 2004 Ford was experimenting with voice recognation software in Lincoln because my Mom's Aviator has that option, and it's horrible. She always says, "the system does not recognize this command." ugh!!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts