Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know if you can have sync to default to Bluetooth audio when you start your car or do you always have to change it manually?

·
Registered
1,171 Posts
Does anyone know if you can have sync to default to Bluetooth audio when you start your car or do you always have to change it manually?
Mine's possessed... Most of the time it will start playing wherever it left off from my iPhone via BT streaming audio... But for no reason, it will occasionally go to line in. And I have nothing plugged in. Argh!!!

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Mine's possessed... Most of the time it will start playing wherever it left off from my iPhone via BT streaming audio... But for no reason, it will occasionally go to line in. And I have nothing plugged in. Argh!!!
Lol they should have included a default option.....

·
Registered
123 Posts
Maybe an update? I haven't tried an update yet, but my wife's ford edge updates actually fixed many of the bugs/ problems

·
Registered
35 Posts
Yea there is an "a4" update For sync it takes no more than an hour to do it, you can even do it yourself if u just go and get the card it's really easy

·
Registered
123 Posts
Get the card? Download from sync or get from dealer? My dealer is about 50 miles away only cs I could find was the closest

·
Registered
276 Posts
My experience so far has been that Sync has no default. Each day is a new adventure in what randomness Sync will bring to my life.

It is the only thing that I hate about my Mustang.

·
Registered
389 Posts
Mine automatically does. I don't know how but even since I've paired it with my phone every time I start my car the music from my phone plays

·
Registered
134 Posts
Thanks for the advice about the update. For some reason today it started acting completely normal again. Not sure whats different now. Great to know I have a possessed system in my new car lol

1 - 11 of 11 Posts