Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone on here ever done a t56 swap on an sn95 car? If so what's needed for the swap exactly?

·
Registered
2,907 Posts
I would think clutch flywheel and bell housing

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm thinking clutch, flywheel, bell housing, possibly harness, driveshaft, slave and master cylinder, trans mounts, and maybe u joints. I've got one I could possibly use from an 02 TA

·
Banned
8,779 Posts

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I just saw that but 4300$ seems like a lot for a full swap. I already have the t56 but do I have to run a hydraulic clutch with it?

·
Banned
8,779 Posts
I just saw that but 4300$ seems like a lot for a full swap. I already have the t56 but do I have to run a hydraulic clutch with it?
No, you do not have to run the hydraulic clutch.
I gave you the link so you could see what you will need, you do not have to use their parts.
Their kit includes the transmission, which you do not need. I would imagine that the accompanying parts are much less than that.
You can source your own parts anywhere you wish.

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I didn't even notice that the kit didn't utilize a hydraulic clutch. I think I would just need their driveshaft and bell housing really, which they sell. Thanks for shedding some light on this. I'm thinking this swap won't go down for a while tho.

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
You probably wouldn't want it. 3rd and 5th gear synchros are bent. It wouldnt stay in 5th when it was in the car. I plan on just rebuilding the whole thing anyway. If I sell it tho I'll let you guys know.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts