Mustang Evolution Forum banner
21 - 40 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
4,007 Posts
Hey 69ponyxprs,
What are you getting done?
My new hip is tomorrow (may 30th.)
I sure can't wait to get this over with. It is cutting in to my "FUN TRAVEL TIME"
Ronnie

·
Registered
166 Posts
Ronnie I'm having open heart surgery to repair a faulty atrial valve in my heart. Sucks because it's putting my GT project on hold for now. Won't get it done before the surgery. My surgery is June 6.

·
Registered
3,195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
Ronnie I'm having open heart surgery to repair a faulty atrial valve in my heart. Sucks because it's putting my GT project on hold for now. Won't get it done before the surgery. My surgery is June 6.
In other words, you're having a valve job done.

·
Registered
4,007 Posts
Good luck with your Valve job. I know someone that had that done and they are back to """BETTER THEN EVER STATUS"""
Ronnie

·
Registered
19 Posts
I'd be interested in joining up for the June 17th run if I haven't sold my car by then. I took my mustang to the dragon a couple of months after I first got it. Its cool but can sometimes be way too crowed.

·
Registered
3,195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #34 ·
Deal's Gap can be a little crowded from time to time. People literally drive across the Country to play on an 11 mile stretch of road.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Never done the Devil's Triangle, looks like another couple hours farther for me than the TOTD. I'll have to make it happen when I have more time. A day trip (like I'm doing on 6/17) will be about 8 hours of driving not counting the dragon runs and potentially the Cherohala Skyway, so it's gonna be a LONG day.

·
Registered
60 Posts
So my buddy today told me about a road called wolf pin/suches loop. Apparently it's called "Georgia's Dragon". Up by Helen and Dahlonega. I might go check it out tomorrow. That's a possibility. Plus both those towns are great towns to cruise into and grab a bite while we are up there.

Edit: he said it's way less crowded and a little more of a relaxed drive. Not as many back to back super tight turns. I'm hoping a few extra straights haha. We do drive mustangsafter all...haha
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Mustang Evolution mobile app

21 - 40 of 44 Posts