Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
It's not me, it's you.
6,752 Posts
Yes they bolt up and are completely plug & play but there is a small gap between the bumper and the taillights.

·
The Blue Dragon
5,661 Posts
claudermilk said:
Do they plug in? I saw on another forum a while ago someone tried & reported the connectors & harness are different.
Hmm I think what you talking about was the headlights, I know it's been said before but I don't remember if taillights plus and play, I think they do though

·
Registered
598 Posts
:banghead: D'oh! You're right. It was the headlights with the different harness. Though, even if they do just plug in, the set is about $1800 from Ford and then you need the '13 bumper cap since the bottom shape is different. Probably a few miscellaneous other bits as well.

·
The Blue Dragon
5,661 Posts
claudermilk said:
:banghead: D'oh! You're right. It was the headlights with the different harness. Though, even if they do just plug in, the set is about $1800 from Ford and then you need the '13 bumper cap since the bottom shape is different. Probably a few miscellaneous other bits as well.
Yea it'll get expensive very quickly

·
Registered
325 Posts
Raxiom is the company producing the 2013 style headlights for our 11-12's. They are still in the development phase, though. I'm pretty excited, honestly.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts