Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
*Need Help*takeoffs going on today hopefully...

I have an appointment to go to Midas to get my takeoffs put on...I know i need them to fab an equalizer h-pipe...is there anything else? there are hangers on the tips and mufflers...do i need anymore?

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
Brent said:
If you need anything else they will have it. Dont think you will though. Enjoy the new exhaust
You'll probably need new custom hangers, but they can fab those up in a few minutes.

Good luck with the install.

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ended up getting the takeoffs on today and the mac flowpaths sound amazing on it...sounded much better than what i expected...all i did was drive around all day long.

·
Premium Member
1,461 Posts
Hey, where did you get your take off's from? And how much were they? I need to get set here soon. I'm gonna go for a better looking exhaust now, more production look instead of the backyard look. If anybody has some for sale, let me know.

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I got mine off ebay for like 120 shipped...i think or it might have been less

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Going through my old posts and it makes me miss my old exhaust. Those GT takeoffs with the Mac Flowpaths were/still the best sounding exhaust I have heard, even on a V6. Actually sold this car to my buddy and it sounds much better than my stock V8.

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Already researching

1 - 13 of 13 Posts