Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
941 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I haven't nailed down a final price, but I have 100 or so right now I'm perfecting and can ship later this week. I'm not trying to make money off of this, I'm just asking to cover the cost. I'm thinking about sending them in envelopes with 40 in each.

What do y'all think, who's interested? At this point just paypal me a few dollars and we'll call it even.

We have used this recruiting method by putting them on cars of potential for our general mustang (local) club www.lonestarstangs.com. it has worked VERY well and have met two new friends because of it. It will work decently for this site as well.

I'll post pics tomorrow from another, better, computer.

·
Registered
614 Posts
I'd like to see how they look, and I'll most certainly buy some. I promose my local stereo shop this way by keeping about 50 of their cards and a stack of decals which I give to people interested or leave on cars that I like.

·
Registered
800 Posts
when we first started our mustang cub here in GRVL we did the very same thing, we just printed some out on the ole hp inkjet and made some up with our logo and mission statement and were we meet at for meetings or a email to contact. would chase down cars/scan parking lots for stangs/would cruise through town on the weekend and pass them out to stangs driving by slowly... it was very fun, met alot of people that way ( Of course they thought we were nuts, especially the ones we would chase after getting off highway offramps).

word of mouth is best Advertising you can get!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts