Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey just curious if their are any people from the Tampa Bay area on this forum. I was thinkin it'd be kinda cool for us to all meet up and check out each others cars.

·
I liek gramer
7,941 Posts
check out the "Member Map" at the top of the site, click on your state for a selection of the members who live there. :thumbs2:

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yeah I'm from Tarpon Springs

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
You know any other people with Mustangs that might want to arrange a meet?

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
awesome thanx

·
Registered
19 Posts
I'm in clearwater/largo area...

1997grnstang..could you let me know (or just post) the info as well?

·
Registered
111 Posts
ok heres the info, sorry about the delay. the club is called tampa bay mustangs, the website is www.tbmustangs.com just about everyone in the club has a v8 or better, i think im actually the only 6er. theres a lot of awesome stangs. just take a look at the site and ask me any questions if you have any.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Cool, I now live in Bloomington, IL But I used to live in New Port Richey for 8 years. I still have an uncle who lives in Port Richey. I loved that area. I used to live in Magnolia Vally Country Club. Ya Heard of it?

·
Registered
2 Posts
hey i live in tampa if you all want to meet up PM me and let me know i have a group that would love to get some good run in go to the website in my sig thats a site that has alot of powerful cars on it and we are all from tampa (well most of us)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts