Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
Revvv why don't you just use the mustang evolution app?

Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution

·
Super Moderator
17,947 Posts
Tapatalk, autoguide etc... all are dog**** nowadays. Tapatalk USED to be really good, autoguide was good for like 2 seconds... I just use dedicated forum apps or just the mobile website. Mobile websites are really good these days and no app to be using resources. Big example is facebook. I have not used the actual FB app for YEARS, just have the mobile site shortcutted to my main screen and it works 90% as well feature wise and WAY better as far as the phone's battery life, resources and not having the FB app datamine the **** out of my phone 24/7.

·
Super Moderator
17,947 Posts
There is a menu on the left side of the app. I can never view any private messages in it tho...

·
Super Moderator
17,947 Posts
I don't use tapatalk anymore, for me the ME app doesn't let me view PMs and neither does the mobile site. TBTH, all the autoguide sites (we are one now right?) give me problems on mobile chrome. No idea. I just check my PMs when I get home on laptop/desktop.

·
Registered
3,274 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Are you using the Mustang Evolution app? Or Tap a Talk?
I have both working now.

---------- Post added at 12:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:14 PM ----------

I don't use tapatalk anymore, for me the ME app doesn't let me view PMs and neither does the mobile site. TBTH, all the autoguide sites (we are one now right?) give me problems on mobile chrome. No idea. I just check my PMs when I get home on laptop/desktop.
I use Mozilla Firefox on my Galaxy S7.

·
Lorraine's driver
8,190 Posts
I use Tapatalk Proand it was updated recently too. There some stuff that never works. I had various issues with the ME, plus I wanted to have all the forums I hang out in one app and that's been working well enough for me. The ME app used to be a basic version of Tapatalk, but not sure what it is now. The best app for forums was Forum Runner, but they went out of business or just quit supporting it. ME used to be based on that one too. I loved that app lol.

·
Super Moderator
17,947 Posts
They all used to be much much better. Now its all as much ad whoring and data mining as they can do.

Why I have an ad blocker on my phone and now that root is not needed I don't ever have to root my phones anymore.

I'll give teh firefocks a shot on android and see if it works, who knows. Mozilla had the market... like HAD it and then screwed the pooch vs Chrome. And now chrome is bloated and slowing down too. Have half a mind to try Opera seeing as I've gone to a different mail service than gmail. Opera is fast as hell.

·
Registered
327 Posts
I have been using TapATalk Pro for years works great. Basically if I can't get a forum on TapATalk I don't follow it.

The only issue I have had is once in awhile an update will be set all my settings back to the app default but that is just a minor annoyance.

·
Registered
106 Posts
That app sucks.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts