Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
image-2395723088.jpg

I know everyone is always looking for some way to fill that hole. I came across these the other day and ordered one. It's from diode dynamics. Thought it was cool so I ordered one got a free keychain too. Just food for thought

·
Banned
8,779 Posts
View attachment 71992

I know everyone is always looking for some way to fill that hole. I came across these the other day and ordered one. It's from diode dynamics. Thought it was cool so I ordered one got a free keychain too. Just food for thought
Hey, that's pretty cool. :good:

P.S. Duck Tape also works well, super easy to install, comes in many colors and you can custom draw any design you want on it, even a set of extra gauges like you always wanted. ;);)

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
Hey, that's pretty cool. :good:

P.S. Duck Tape also works well, super easy to install, comes in many colors and you can custom draw any design you want on it, even a set of extra gauges like you always wanted. ;);)
That's funny but clever to draw guages on duct tape. Good one Trojan

·
Banned
8,779 Posts
That's funny but clever to draw guages on duct tape. Good one Trojan
Thanks, I was hoping that it would get taken in the spirit it was intended. ;) :D

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
$12.99 they have bout 20-25 different color combos. They also have coaster plates to put in cupholders. You can customize how u want for ten bucks.

·
Banned
8,779 Posts
$12.99 they have bout 20-25 different color combos. They also have coaster plates to put in cupholders. You can customize how u want for ten bucks.
They all look pretty neat and appear to be priced decently. I wonder what the quality is like?

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
They all look pretty neat and appear to be priced decently. I wonder what the quality is like?
Can't really expect to much for 13 bucks. I paid $20 for a kit on eBay and it fits like s***! Ill eventually buy one just not to soon. Have to get x-mas done. My little boy wants a bigger 4wheeler so cash is to tight. I'm curious to see if it stays in there if u hit a bump or grab a gear.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I'm hoping it'll turn out good. With shipping it was 18 bucks. Ill post up picks once I get it and once I have it in

·
Registered
3,903 Posts
Im for sure checking that site out!

·
Registered
3,903 Posts
I do like that gauges there that's cool

·
Registered
3,903 Posts
So I'm confused where are your tc and fog lights buttons at