Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
15.3 Second V8 Killer Yo
7,212 Posts
I agree turbos are a great way to make power...I just can't get past the fact they sound like **** and don't sound like muscle to me at all. But, I'm in a minority here. lol

·
Registered
783 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I agree turbos are a great way to make power...I just can't get past the fact they sound like **** and don't sound like muscle to me at all. But, I'm in a minority here. lol
I know what you mean bro! It's kinda the "import" noise! Don't get me wrong I love the sound of my own Kenne Bell but the sound of the Turbo is SO SWEET!

---------- Post added at 03:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:19 PM ----------

There is the love of my life: Dru's SB Cobra 'vert....
She and I love you too! HEHE

---------- Post added at 03:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:19 PM ----------

Do twins :) they look amazing compared to a single... Oh, and more power... But the single turbo is a neighbors, has 750rwhp and has a best run of 10.1
Sweet pics! What did the twin run? how many HP?

---------- Post added at 03:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:20 PM ----------

That last one was the Terminator of Terminators!!... Now that is what I want!!... Lol
Heck yeah!

·
Moderator Emeritus
4,786 Posts
PureVenom said:
On an American musclce car that's the sound of HP and money IMO

·
Registered
1,953 Posts
they make more power than a super charger , but I'd rather have the simplicity of the S/C , with turbos there's a lot of plumbing and usually cutting to make intercoolers and piping fit . the exhaust and manifold's etc .... and the added weight of it all , but that Hoover sound of the turbo's is pretty cool IMO ...........

·
Registered
783 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
they make more power than a super charger , but I'd rather have the simplicity of the S/C , with turbos there's a lot of plumbing and usually cutting to make intercoolers and piping fit . the exhaust and manifold's etc .... and the added weight of it all , but that Hoover sound of the turbo's is pretty cool IMO ...........
Yes! +1

1 - 16 of 16 Posts