Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Loc: Austin,TX
5,980 Posts
11-13 all around better package. Don't get me wrong the Terminator is a sexy beast that is practically bulletproof.

If it's a DD then 11-13,if it's a weekend car then Terminator.

·
Registered
1,201 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Love the new 5.0's but I would have to go with the terminator!! Nothing beats the sound of the sc DOHC 4.6 and the supercharger whine is pure sex!!! Amazing body lines mean stance and super easy to make BIG power everything about the cobra is perfection but this is just my 2 cents 03/04 cobra is one of my dream cars lol

·
Pete Jones
781 Posts
I would gladly take a 03-04 cobra over the new 5.0's. Personally I like that body style a lot, I'm not too fond of the 05 and up body style. I know they are sposed to resemble the old stangs but I just don't like'em that much. Just somethin about those cobras that makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside :D

·
Registered
702 Posts
5.0 better car overall and can have a beast with just boltons! And forced induction with the new 5.0's is stupid big power!

·
Registered
88 Posts
Eturner said:
I love the Terminator but I would have to go with the new 5.0!..
Yea I would have to agree the terminator is nasty but it is a whole different world when u talk about the new 5.0 they look feel and ride better puls u get a hi tech interior and in my opinion they turn more heads than the terminator

·
Pete Jones
781 Posts
Artaz said:
Yea I would have to agree the terminator is nasty but it is a whole different world when u talk about the new 5.0 they look feel and ride better puls u get a hi tech interior and in my opinion they turn more heads than the terminator
I'm definately not saying I wouldn't take one if someone offered to give me one but if I were to buy one I'd get the termy :D

·
Registered
61 Posts
Love the new 5.0's but I would have to go with the terminator!! Nothing beats the sound of the sc DOHC 4.6 and the supercharger whine is pure sex!!! Amazing body lines mean stance and super easy to make BIG power everything about the cobra is perfection but this is just my 2 cents 03/04 cobra is one of my dream cars lol
DITTO! :good:

·
A.K.A. Baby-D!
1,871 Posts
if i had the proper garage set up, i'd get a terminator over a new 5.0.. but since i don't and my new car will be a daily, i'd have to go with a new 5.0. a terminator would HAVE to be a garage queen to be owned by me.

·
Registered
34 Posts
bryanbrock said:
Terminator simply because I don't like the 2010 body style, I like the 05 body but the 2010's just don't do it for me.
I second this, but drop a new 5.0 coyote in my 06 and id rather have it over both

1 - 19 of 19 Posts