1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
3,903 Posts
Hmm. Termi for me.

·
Registered
720 Posts
I live my 5.0 and wouldn't trade for termi BUT IMO the terminator is probably the best looking modern mustang
Agreed. Unfortunately buying one now means you're buying an 10 year old car which I don't know if I could justify doing. But if they decided to remake them brandy new that would be just short of the coolest thing Ford could ever do.

·
Premium Member
19,890 Posts
Terminator. Can't beat the look or the drive

·
Registered
81 Posts
I love my 5.0 but i also love the look of the 03-04 cobras......um...its close but id have to say my 5.0

·
Premium Member
26,052 Posts
10000000000000% opinion based

at least we can agree the 03/04 is more rare~

·
Registered
3,551 Posts
I like the 2010-2012 body style a lot. Had you asked me back when the 2005-2009 models were running the streets, I would take the Terminator any day.

While I agree the Terminators are rare, though I see quote a few around CIncinnati and even know someone who purchased one of the summer, that body style around here is EVERYWHERE. I know the Terminator looks different than the GT, but still a majority looks similar. I rarely see 5.0 Mustangs or 2010 GT. I know that will change, but it is nice to be what feels like one of the few on the street.

Had that when I got the 2007 Tundra in late 2006. I don't think I saw but maybe 2-3 other new body style Tundras for near 2 years. Now they are everywhere.

·
Registered
881 Posts
I'm looking for a termi to buy in January.
1 because of performance.
2 because they are sexy as hell
I had a guy tell me yesterday, not to buy one cause they have had issues. But he couldn't tell me what issues they were. I think he just didn't want me to get one lol. I called BS on him.

·
Registered
3,783 Posts
nosympathy said:
I like the 2010-2012 body style a lot. Had you asked me back when the 2005-2009 models were running the streets, I would take the Terminator any day.

While I agree the Terminators are rare, though I see quote a few around CIncinnati and even know someone who purchased one of the summer, that body style around here is EVERYWHERE. I know the Terminator looks different than the GT, but still a majority looks similar. I rarely see 5.0 Mustangs or 2010 GT. I know that will change, but it is nice to be what feels like one of the few on the street.

Had that when I got the 2007 Tundra in late 2006. I don't think I saw but maybe 2-3 other new body style Tundras for near 2 years. Now they are everywhere.
There's a reason you didn't see tyoto trucks.

·
Premium Member
19,890 Posts
nosympathy said:
wouldn't the pipes on that sucker hit the ground if you went over a light bump?
Nope. Mine are lower than that and they have never scraped.

1 - 20 of 59 Posts