Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i cant find any mustangs online with the terminator rear bumper and saleen extreme wing combination. i just bought this two items from a friend, but im not to into the extreme wing. Im more into the saleen 3 piece wing, but anyways if you have your mustang with this combination please show me how it looks.... thanks guys

·
Registered
138 Posts
i cant find any mustangs online with the terminator rear bumper and saleen extreme wing combination. i just bought this two items from a friend, but im not to into the extreme wing. Im more into the saleen 3 piece wing, but anyways if you have your mustang with this combination please show me how it looks.... thanks guys
I just saw one today and talked to the guy he had a 03 cobra with the saleen extreme spoiler it looked good to me

·
Registered
14 Posts
I just installed a TWM shifter on my 03 Cobra, The car is equipped with a TKO 600 trans and all I can say is it's probably the best shifter I've ever seen with regards to quality.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Lol it's kool nice car though what's you're hp at
530 at the wheels or so I was told by the previous owner. It sure feel like it make tons of power. It has a ported Eaton with a 2.93 pulley. It also has an aluminum block, long tube headers, 56lbs/h injectors and Aero Motive fuel system.

·
Registered
14 Posts
I bought it in 07 for 23K and it's been a project ever since. The second owner tried to race it in SCCA, which is what the car was originally built for. He did quite a bit of damage to the carbon fiber nose, so I had it repaired and re-painted. When I bought it , there was only 22K on the odometer. And 7K on the motor.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts