Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are the pics...they have just got in the V6 Auto's :( But still pretty peppy. I want one so bad now!!!

·
Registered
676 Posts
i dont like that spoiler too much but they would have done worse. and that sonic blue looks damn sexy on the DEW's. damnit i want one.

·
Premium Member
19,890 Posts
If you want some close up pics of a Red GT give me tomorrow to drive and get them lol. Maybe I'll light em up this time lol

·
Premium Member
908 Posts
I like all of it, and DAMN I agree with that color. BEAUTIFUL blue color on that.

·
Registered
263 Posts
I passed a Redfire 05 GT the other night...Had to roll down the window and listen to the exhaust. I'm very tempted to put my car up for sale this week

That was just as I was coming home from checking out a Windveil Blue v6 at my local Ford dealer. I'm already on the list as far as testdriving goes. Just have to wait for it to come in.

·
15.3 Second V8 Killer Yo
7,212 Posts

·
Premium Member
19,890 Posts
Ha...I went and looked at the ones here again. Kinda funny that a small town in MS has 3.. 2 Redfire GT's and a Mineral Grey v6. I was talking to a lady who's blue GT is coming in tomorrow, said she can't wait to get it on the street, must be nice :rolleyes:

·
Registered
2,391 Posts
Smurfin said:
is that 22k for a V6? Well, I would rather pay 35K for this GT...used [/Sarcasm]

http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=1595945

Dude is insane. I still can't wait till they show up here. Heard a neighboring town has one, gonna try and find it this weekend. Gotta see it in person...still don't like it in pics.
It's really not a buyers market right now. I haven't seen one dealer taking lower than $4k above asking price for the base V6s right now in my area. :uhh:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts