Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Banned
11,189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alright guys right now the date I have picked out is July 16th-July 23rd

Noting is set in stone but I figured that would be a good day away from July 4th madness.

Locations I have in Mind: (More will be added as they are suggested!)

Mexico Beach, Florida (30 min from Panama City... away from the madness)

Looking at renting a nice condo/house for one week. Looking at:

First Suggestion: Price ~179.27 per person This include the board only. No food etc. This price is if we can get 8 people to go. This location is 30 minutes from Panama City and is a very nice quiet town with good seafood and excellent breakfast and lunch diners. I have been to Mexico Beach 4 times and LOVE IT.

Thats all I have looked up now. Its late and I am tired. I'll add more tomorrow night and see what you guys have to say.

If you are interested in going post so I can make a list of possible people to see what we are going to have to work with!

Confirmed List:
1) Brent
2) Smurfin
3) Ian
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)

Possible/Interested List:
1) Zimstang
2) Whitestang99
3) n8r
4) 02flstang
5) SpectorV
6) 1997grnstang
7)
8)

·
Banned
11,189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
added :)

I am talking to my mom about this tomorrow since she was a travel agent for around 8-10 years before she changed around a year ago. So I will know more tomorrow and will probably have more options in a week or so and we can really get a good idea about what this is going to cost and we can decide where we want to go if we find more places

·
Premium Member
19,784 Posts
Hm...I'd love to go...but prolly won't be able to.

·
Registered
19 Posts
possible

·
15.3 Second V8 Killer Yo
7,154 Posts
I'll put in for the time off now. Since Steele blew chunks with the mandatory overtime...I am going to make one of these things dammit!!!!

·
Premium Member
19,784 Posts
Smurfin said:
I'll put in for the time off now. Since Steele blew chunks with the mandatory overtime...I am going to make one of these things dammit!!!!
Dangit, if you come I wanna come....

·
Premium Member
3,185 Posts
anybody interested in going to myrtle beach for mustang week instead?? still got the beach if you don't feel like doing car ****, but there are eleventy billion mustangs there also.

·
Banned
11,189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
fast64 said:
anybody interested in going to myrtle beach for mustang week instead?? still got the beach if you don't feel like doing car ****, but there are eleventy billion mustangs there also.
Well my mom is getting us prices for Florida today so we will see what we can get as far as that goes.

·
15.3 Second V8 Killer Yo
7,154 Posts
fast64 said:
No...because if I get down there and browse the mustangs that are there, I will just be forced to spend more money. I am trying to hold off on the kenny bell...but I get around all those 03s from SVTP that I know are going there....I may lose my self control. :)

·
Premium Member
3,185 Posts
oh well, if you guys dont want to go i'll just convince my family that they want to go to the beach the last week of july :lol:

·
Premium Member
25,803 Posts
if i can get off work and i am done with my mini term class (stupid class) i can go im sure... but getting off work may OWN me we will see.... I need EXACT Dates of course.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts