Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A bunch of people from 3.8 mustang are meeting up Aug 8th to goto Temple Academy Dragstrip. should be fun.

too lazy to post whole thread w/ all details, but check it out here http://www.3.8mustang.com/forum/showthread.php?t=45932

·
Registered
29 Posts
I can't wait!!!!

·
Registered
29 Posts
Sure sounds good to me. I don't think I have Finance that day, so I'm done at noon. On the off chance we do have class we get out at 3:30....

·
Registered
941 Posts
aggiesarge said:
Sure sounds good to me. I don't think I have Finance that day, so I'm done at noon. On the off chance we do have class we get out at 3:30....
now that i think about it, i may not have class that friday as well. blinn goes back and forth with friday classes, but i think i may be out by then anyways, i'll check.

yeah, i'd like to get there when the gates open, so leaving around 4pm would be ideal anyways.

[email protected]
austin bonds

·
Registered
29 Posts
Sounds like a plan then. We'll leave at 4pm. I'll email you my cell phone so we can meet up.

·
Registered
27 Posts
I ran time only at Temple-Academy August 23rd. 45 years old and my first time to go down the track. My time wasn't that great, but improved each time. Ended up with a 16.16 on the 1/4 @ 86.47 mph. My 60' was pathetic, 2.48 sec. Spun my tires way to much in 1st and 2nd.

Does anyone know when the next races are? It would be interesting for me to see what others have done to their V6 Mustangs.

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
there is a test n tune pretty much every friday night at TAD. we're not going to get together again until it cools off. many people were running horrible times because of the weather. i would say mid Oct would be the next meet

·
Registered
27 Posts
Let me know, and I will try to be there.

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
ill make a post about it a month or so in advance

1 - 11 of 11 Posts