Mustang Evolution Forum banner

41 - 60 of 1908 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,811 Posts
Discussion Starter #41
Sexy!

Sexy!

Can probably pull the front tires so certainly sexy!

Tops the cake because it would make a great daily driver! I was glad to see a few straight shifts in the mix you have got to love the third pedal!

Yes I also love a manual, very good looking cars, too. Got a few more cars to post but working right now. I'll try to post them after work...

Adventure till you drop

·
Premium Member
6,811 Posts
Discussion Starter #43 (Edited)
TGR's garage/car shows and events...

Out of the list i love the prowler and the c10. It must never be a dull day at the shop

Both good looking vehicles, and you're right never a dull moment, and my coworkers are awesome to be around. Blessed to say I look forward to coming here everyday...
And an interesting note, the C10 we compared super 10s to super 44s and the 44s were twice as loud, extremely deep tone. And with the cam couldn't beat that sound. My muffler supplier sent me super 40s instead super 44s. And I'm debating on putting them on my Impala...

Adventure till you drop

·
Premium Member
6,811 Posts
Discussion Starter #44
Porsche wide body is on its way, post pictures shortly, it should look similar to our Porsche...

Adventure till you drop

·
Premium Member
6,811 Posts
Discussion Starter #45
Car is here getting off the trailer then inspection then photos with details...

Adventure till you drop

·
Banned
1,035 Posts
Both good looking vehicles, and you're right never a dull moment, and my coworkers are awesome to be around. Blessed to say I look forward to coming here everyday...
And an interesting note, the C10 we compared super 10s to super 44s and the 44s were twice as loud, extremely deep tone. And with the cam couldn't beat that sound. My muffler supplier sent me super 40s instead super 44s. And I'm debating on putting them on my Impala...

Adventure till you drop
Glade the owner isn't a dbag and went straight pipes

·
Premium Member
6,811 Posts
Discussion Starter #47
Glade the owner isn't a dbag and went straight pipes

He's a really good guy, his part of the family that owns most of the farm land here. He made us have the tailpipes look exactly like what's on my Impala. He's one of the people that gives me his phone number for when the Impala becomes for sale. Unfortunately, for him that won't happen ever if I have a say in it...
Posting about the Porsche widebody shortly...

Adventure till you drop

·
Premium Member
6,811 Posts
Discussion Starter #48
ImageUploadedByMustang Evolution1429756217.957237.jpg
ImageUploadedByMustang Evolution1429756239.926755.jpg
ImageUploadedByMustang Evolution1429756255.463406.jpg
ImageUploadedByMustang Evolution1429756271.213692.jpg
ImageUploadedByMustang Evolution1429756284.015803.jpg
ImageUploadedByMustang Evolution1429756299.801864.jpg
ImageUploadedByMustang Evolution1429756313.853318.jpg
ImageUploadedByMustang Evolution1429756326.957552.jpg
ImageUploadedByMustang Evolution1429756346.607699.jpg
68 911 custom widebody slantnose. Ok, don't know really where to start so I might skip around, just bare with me. These are statements made by the deliverer of the car, not the owner, take them for what it's worth. It's a family owned vehicle that has been totaled 5 times in its life, been all over the country. From what we are seeing the car has quiet a lot of money in it, deliverer stated 80 grand. After further inspection of the car, that statement began leaning toward true. Has a vinyl Porsche targa convertible top, we suspect it was a hardtop at some point in its life. Car has a custom dash, with Porsche leather seats, black carpet. Engine seems to be upgraded to what extreme we don't know yet. From a visual it has two three barrel weber carbs and some head and cylinder work performed. Engine is missing some pieces and waiting for a reply from owner, displacement is unknown at the moment. Car has upgraded Porsche brakes 4 piston dual piece drilled rotors on all 4, most likely from a late 80s early 90s 911 turbo. Wheels are from a company that I can't remember, deliverer stated wheels were 16 grand. Now for body, I do not know if the car is still in a restro mod restoration or getting final tweaks. All air inlets and outlets from the body are real, do they function I don't think so. Body seems to be somewhat strait with the exception of the wing. Front fenders are crack at the peak of the wheel well, most likely due to the large wheels. The rear wheels rub against the body. Front head lights seem to be from an early 90s chevy truck. Rear taillight seems to be from a 930. Ok, reason it's here, had someone install a cylinder and now the car doesn't run, might explain why engine is in pieces, alternator/air cooler belt is missing. We were recommended by a euro parts store in Clarksville, TN. That's all I can think of for now. I'll post updates on the cars progress along with other cars at the shop...

Adventure till you drop

·
Premium Member
6,811 Posts
Discussion Starter #49

I have some more pictures, forgot I had them, of the 11 5.0 that we had at our shop...
ImageUploadedByMustang Evolution1429759653.581589.jpg
ImageUploadedByMustang Evolution1429759678.051814.jpg
ImageUploadedByMustang Evolution1429759713.688980.jpg
ImageUploadedByMustang Evolution1429759735.361687.jpg
ImageUploadedByMustang Evolution1429759754.894728.jpg
^ wheels are currently on a early 2000s Pontiac Grand Prix GT, looks good too...
ImageUploadedByMustang Evolution1429759860.442962.jpg
ImageUploadedByMustang Evolution1429759889.380241.jpg
ImageUploadedByMustang Evolution1429759949.989580.jpg
^ header adjustment, rubbing against steering column, X- pipe slightly altered (x pipe for stock exhaust manifolds), then Pypes M80s clamped up in the back...

Adventure till you drop

·
Registered
2,386 Posts
Wow. This is Awesome. I envy you!

Sent from my LG-LS980 using Mustang Evolution mobile app

·
Banned
1,035 Posts

·
Registered
1,020 Posts

Adventure till you drop

Curious. 10s are single chambered weird how 44s were louder. Guess it's different for every car. Good info tho man!

Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution

·
Registered
2,386 Posts
I would have thought the 10s would be louder as well? Puzzling.

·
Premium Member
6,811 Posts
Discussion Starter #57
Curious. 10s are single chambered weird how 44s were louder. Guess it's different for every car. Good info tho man!

We cut the previous mufflers off and started the truck, strait pipe. Did a comparison super 10s really didn't sound different to the strait pipe. When the 44s were put on it was like all hell broke loose. I talked with my boss about it because I didn't understand how it was possible. Answer he gave me is it might not be louder but has a much deeper tone that gives the impression its super loud. If that makes sense...

Adventure till you drop

·
Premium Member
6,811 Posts
Discussion Starter #58 (Edited)

This now my favorite thread to date

Ingot Silver 5.Izzo

It will be very active so check up often for updates!
Have a few more cars to post up just need to get pictures and details then they'll be ready...

Adventure till you drop

·
Premium Member
6,811 Posts
Discussion Starter #59 (Edited)

Can engine starters fail even if it's been replaced less than a year ago?

This is something my boss likes to say...
"If man made it can break."
And it's certainly possible if installed improperly/quality of the part...

Adventure till you drop

---------- Post added at 12:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:15 PM ----------

I wanna see those Chevy truck lights on that Porsche. Haha.

I'll get better pictures when I get there...

Adventure till you drop

·
Premium Member
6,811 Posts
Discussion Starter #60
Wow. This is Awesome. I envy you!

I'm sharing everything with you guys. Even though this is a mustang forum, it will show the true car enthusiasts on the forum...

Adventure till you drop

41 - 60 of 1908 Posts