Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1901 - 1908 of 1908 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,813 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,902
It has a 1965 grill.
Throwing a curve-ball at ol' Stray, ehh Recon? Lol

What sort of powerplant is in that Chevelle?
It sounds beefy enough to be a big block.

That's not at the shop.
What is that place?
Is that where you take all of the cars when the repair bill doesn't get paid?
It’s in the back lot.

Pick your poison.

·
Registered
8,439 Posts
Is that a Z4?
I always liked the E36 Z3 Coupe. I guess that is another exception to my BMW list.

What were you guys doing to that car?

·
Premium Member
6,813 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,905
Is that a Z4?
I always liked the E36 Z3 Coupe. I guess that is another exception to my BMW list.

What were you guys doing to that car?
It is.
Friend of ours has an M Roadster model. Which is basically a widebody Z3 with the M3 engine and other goodies. I like that car.
It was a trade in at a local dealer and the top wasn’t working.

Pick your poison.

·
Registered
8,439 Posts
Lol.
Well that is a interesting looking first generation F-series!

I was thinking about doing that to my ramp truck, but adding a unpowered tag-axle, behind the drive axle, can cause traction issues while transitioning from a level road to a steep incline. Such as going up a steep driveway. Particularly, on a vehicle with a ridiculously long wheelbase. Plus, the damned truck is heavy enough without adding any more weight to it.

The exhaust stacks are a nice touch!
What is she in for?

·
Premium Member
6,813 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,908
Lol.
Well that is a interesting looking first generation F-series!

I was thinking about doing that to my ramp truck, but adding a unpowered tag-axle, behind the drive axle, can cause traction issues while transitioning from a level road to a steep incline. Such as going up a steep driveway. Particularly, on a vehicle with a ridiculously long wheelbase. Plus, the damned truck is heavy enough without adding any more weight to it.

The exhaust stacks are a nice touch!
What is she in for?
I like it. It’s an unpowered rear axle. Though I doubt the truck have any problems with the hopped up 454 that’s in it. We finished the exhaust.

Pick your poison.

1901 - 1908 of 1908 Posts