Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,187 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well thanks to my friend Jeff (KrazyPony) and one of 232stangs newest members I this weekend have salvaged a really bad Dyno by getting to items from him I have been wanting.

First is a Mac CAI I traded my Densecharger for it. Which whistled real bad on his car and I wanted a MAC metal MAF to TB pipe to install my nitrous nozzle. The rubber tube was just to funky for me not to mention I have been very unhappy with Demolet since last summer when he kept telling me the 94-98 MAF to TB tube was coming and that was a lie which he eventually cam out and said he was not going to do

Second is the Steeda Strut Tower Brace I also in the deal got rid of the GT one I had that did not fit my car. The Flex spacers made the intake to tall and hit

So the Nitrous solenoids will have a place to reside instead of just sort of dangling

Thanks Jeff

Corey

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
oh but dangling solenoids are fun :p

·
Premium Member
1,350 Posts
I want a STB really bad, and missed the golden opprotunity to pick up Matt's when he had his little accident!

I'm not sold on my DC either, not a fan of the damn rubber TB coupler he used. Too much of a PITA to reinstall.

Does the MAC whistle on you Corey?

·
Premium Member
5,187 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Some but with the 60mmTB it is not very noticeable

The smaller the TB or the restriction the more whistle effect you have

1 - 4 of 4 Posts