Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Administrator
1,064 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Folks we have recently removed several discussions that essentially harass or call out other members and were rude, trolly messes. This kind of posting is uncool and if you troll or harass another member you should expect to see some blowback from the site team.

Posting rules and expectations in this area of the forum are basically the same as other areas, with the primary difference being that the topics don't have to be related to Mustangs.

Here are the basic rules:

- Don't be a jerk
- Mind the 4 letter words - just don't go there
- Do not expect moderators to discuss member account issues including disciplinary actions with you, this is private info between the mod and member
- Be nice; Be helpful
- If you see a problem please use the report post button, but DO NOT TAKE MATTERS INTO YOUR OWN HANDS. This only amps up already difficult situations.
- Trolling is uncool and is not allowed.

Being an ME member is cool but it comes with some responsibility - you are part of the larger Mustang community and your behavior reflects on all of us. Have fun but remember that at the end of the day our goal here is to build a vibrant and helpful Mustang community. :)

·
Admin
5,822 Posts
This site has a huge majority of great members that outweigh the minority. We appreciate the help of these members who assist and report the wrong doing.

All of us can continue to make this site the number one spot for everything that's Mustang. Thanks to all that contribute to make this a fact.

·
Registered
161 Posts
for the mods, and admins, i applaud you for the work you do. some forums are not easy to moderate.

·
Registered
717 Posts
Im a newbie. Lol. There are plenty of M.E. catagories to choose from here. It is OK to stick to the topic. But that's why there are different catagories. I'm just learning how to navigate this site. It's awesome ;-) Thank you M.E.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Mustang Evolution mobile app

·
Registered
1,117 Posts
It's been awhile since I've been back but before I left it started to get really sensitive and nothing worse then reading two grown men bickering like highschool kids over nothing. But I do know that most of the members treat each other with class and respect ....

Big Jon -
Black 2008 GT "to punish and enslave" edition

·
Registered
245 Posts
I see that there is a small group here that ignore the essence of a forum , the norm is to share info, to be helpful , to assist members and not to jump the gun on a topic with no knowledge on hand. I see a lot of insults given here and hope that those that use this forum as an avenue for that purpose will migrate elsewhere .

·
Registered
1,117 Posts
Yea that's very true ... I've learned so much about my ride and the history of mustangs from this site and the members on here...

Big Jon -

·
Abominable Mustang
1,926 Posts
I admit I've lost my cool with a select few after they made comments that rubbed me the wrong way. I really hate putting people on an ignore list, but I've started to use it more recently because it's easier than arguing over the internet, and it helps keep things on topic and appropriate.

Sent from your mom's house.

·
Registered
588 Posts
It's been awhile since I've been back but before I left it started to get really sensitive and nothing worse then reading two grown men bickering like highschool kids over nothing. But I do know that most of the members treat each other with class and respect ....

Big Jon -

Welcome back!!!! I went away also and just got back about a week ago

Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution

·
Registered
428 Posts
What is trolling lol? But yea I love this group! You all have been awesome! Keep it informative not about who knows more it's about just helping each other reach our cars full potential! Appreciate you all and your opinions

·
Registered
1,117 Posts
Trolling is when someone needs attention and willing to do or say anything to get it ... Even lie about cars they have just to start a thread war between members

Big Jon -

·
Registered
1,117 Posts
True... but honestly 90% of the arguments on here are over "personal preference" so there isn't a right or wrong answer. If that's what he/she wants to do with their own money or ride ...

Big Jon -

·
Registered
428 Posts
True... but honestly 90% of the arguments on here are over "personal preference" so there isn't a right or wrong answer. If that's what he/she wants to do with their own money or ride ...

Big Jon -

Any and all responses on here are subjective.. Meaning what might work for some one might be completely opposite for some one else :) I think people just get upset when they assume that their .02$ completes some one else's dollar lol..

1 - 20 of 61 Posts