·
Registered
1,162 Posts
No kiddin

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Mustang Evolution mobile app

·
Registered
205 Posts
Yes, people do need to make a conscious effort to be respectful of others. It is not the moderators' job to parent the members of this community. Common courtesy and kindness should be something familiar to all of us, and I am sure it is. A lot of the discussions get out of hand because the internet allows a level of anonymity not found in face to face conversations. To be honest, people say things on the internet because they know that they can get away with it. There is no real way to be held accountable. As adults, we should have enough integrity to behave ourselves and interact in a reasonable fashion without being told. And, I know not everyone here necessarily has to be an adult, but it is a car forum so if you are responsible enough to wield a weapon as potent and dangerous as a motor vehicle, then you should be responsible enough to treat others with some respect.

All that being said... a lot of people need to lighten up. People are going to have differing opinions. People are going to disagree with you, even when you know you are right. People are going to be flat out wrong sometimes. It happens. There is no reason to be snobbish or rude about your beliefs. Remember, your opinion is no more right and no more important than anyone else's opinion.

·
Registered
4,575 Posts

·
Registered
4,575 Posts
Yeah that can be said but even I have had my moments on here of moderator threats.
Dang. Although, I'm sure probably everybody has gotten a warning at some point.

·
Admin
5,822 Posts
Yeah that can be said but even I have had my moments on here of moderator threats.
I would not consider any moderator action as a "threat", but more of an action to keep this site running smooth, and to keep the peace umongst all its members.

·
Registered
831 Posts
I would not consider any moderator action as a "threat", but more of an action to keep this site running smooth, and to keep the peace umongst all its members.
If you post what grinds your gears and somone reports it to the moderator yeah its kinda silly in a thread where you post what upsets you.

21 - 40 of 61 Posts