·
Registered
4,575 Posts

·
Registered
1,020 Posts
I love PC

Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution

Mac o/r H pipe. Flow master super 44s. Accufab 70mm throttle body. Pro comp intake manifold. MSD coils

·
Registered
1,872 Posts
Leave this stuff to Facebook. Lol. The amount of auto groups I've joined and dropped out of is amazing to me. "My fog lights don't work, what could it be?" Sorry. I bumped an old thread. Lol

·
Admin
5,822 Posts
I would agree. Facebook is all about drama in folks lives; a great place to talk about that.

Here, we like Mustang related tech talk.

·
Registered
708 Posts
im new and already had to block someone for being an a-hole. im just trying to learn!:shrug:
mritech> I wish there was an imogee that had a tree with bark on it. You'll learn to grow some bark and not take things that people say here to serious or to heart. That doesn't mean you wont run across someone feeling and being a jerk once in awhile. Rule #62- don't take your self too seriously. Or anyone else for that matter. Welcome to Mevo.:popcorn:

·
Registered
61 Posts
im new and already had to block someone for being an a-hole. im just trying to learn!:shrug:
What a dilemma......I was going to apologize in case it was me that was the A-hole but then I realized if it was me then you would have blocked me already and wouldn't get my apology anyway. :banghead:

If I could find an imogee of a dog barking I would put it up because I really liked Oxfordwhite's bark comment and would like to add to it. But I couldn't find it. Anyway, the bark thing was pretty good stuff. All in all, excellently resurrected old thread.

All the best. :thumb:(Bark, bark!)

·
Registered
1,258 Posts
And to think of all the people I have offended or offended me in my times on Forums, I have probably been called a choice name or two.

·
Registered
1,714 Posts
Good Reply and Comments.

·
Registered
621 Posts
Noted, and I was raised to be respectful.

·
Registered
55 Posts
unfortunately some people ruin it by acting tough behind a computer, but face to face they are cowards. True story!

·
Super Moderator
17,800 Posts
True for the most part. I've seen some dust ups between gamers tho IRL. Funny when a skinny dude who couldn't bench 50lbs gets into it with a neckbeard.

·
Registered
708 Posts
I've seen some skinny dudes break those neck beards if half in my travels. Careful what skinny dude you grab. Might be more than you can handle.

·
Super Moderator
17,800 Posts
True story.

Sent from my Z978 using Mustang Evolution mobile app

41 - 60 of 61 Posts