Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Music today... well.. let's face it, sucks. So I've been going through my mom and dad's old CD's and I've found everything from Nirvana (which I already listened to regurarly) to Vanilla Ice (meh) and Alice In Chains.

I've heard AIC before, I just never really appreciated them until now. The music is amazing, so fuckin appreciate, lol.

add your favorite songs by them or bands like them that you listen to and wish still made music.

a couple good aic songs:
nutshell, i stay away, dirt, hate to feel, god am, rooster, would, angry chair, heaven beside you, again, down in a hole

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Smokedya95stang said:
they suck, once you get into some nice hardcore metal or industrial then we'll talk .
I'm sorry, are you one of those guys who thinks Linkin Park is godly?

One cannot say Alice in Chains sucks, if so, they should be casterated with a rusty tin can lid.

Name some of your favorite bands.

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
lmao, linkin park sucks. I said harcore metal & industrial.

razed in black, cannibal corpse, morbid angel, fear factory, 16 volt.

I dont do classic rock with high pitched voices.

·
Registered
800 Posts
I;m sorry but that what you call hardcore and industrial is a bunch of hoopla there charles, that is your voice on drugs...just could never get into Slayer or Morbid stuff like that myself...

I always was really into Kiss/Led Zeppelin/Jimmy Hendrix/Eric Clapton/Tesla/DIO/AC/DC (Bon Scott era)/Slaughter/Motley Crue....

Thats more my bag baby!

But to each there own, thats why we have so many differant walks of life in music...would be very boring is everyone liked the same thing... :headbang:

·
Registered
800 Posts
just to let you know you should tune into Classic VH1 right about NOW! and you can get your Metal Mania from the 80-90's fill...

DIO - All the fools sailed away was just on!

·
Premium Member
1,438 Posts
whats wrong with rap? :D

1 - 20 of 27 Posts