Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,120 Posts

·
Registered
565 Posts
:love: I knew we could rely on Brent to capture the excrement back home!
Did you meant excrement? Because that is just nasty.... lol

·
Registered
565 Posts
That was all me buddy.... I hope you meant "excitement" though... 0.0
I am glad you straightened him out on who took the photos... Now, about this excrement thing...

·
Premium Member
6,120 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,066 Posts
Beav said:
I am glad you straightened him out on who took the photos... Now, about this excrement thing...
Hey, had to make sure they knew who was in charge of this operation! :)

And I'm not sure why Andy's phone is auto correcting "excrement" for "excitement", what kind of conversations are you having?!? Haha!
JetWolf said:
ahhh titties :love:

for the record i am in fact straight... lol!
I'm not sure I am anymore! Hahahaha!

·
Registered
2,087 Posts
Lalayla said:
I'm not sure I am anymore! Hahahaha!
Lol! Its okay, I just say it because I go to a Christian school, but whenever I see a rack like mine or some nice tits I just wanna stick my face in them and go
HHAAHHHSLZFFLLSIWOGARBLERABLERAMBLEPAHHSOSMP!!!!!!!!!!
Oh man, and then when they have that tiny waste with a nice smackable rump that just barely jiggles when they walk..!

Okay. I need to lay off the vids. Damn. Iamstraightiamstraightiamstraight..

·
Premium Member
5,066 Posts
JetWolf said:
Lol! Its okay, I just say it because I go to a Christian school, but whenever I see a rack like mine or some nice tits I just wanna stick my face in them and go
HHAAHHHSLZFFLLSIWOGARBLERABLERAMBLEPAHHSOSMP!!!!!!!!!!
Oh man, and then when they have that tiny waste with a nice smackable rump that just barely jiggles when they walk..!

Okay. I need to lay off the vids. Damn. Iamstraightiamstraightiamstraight..
The blonde in the pigtails did that to me with Brent as witness with my camera. Did not think I was gonna motorboat until it happened... I'm still not right. I was violated... But it was ok.

·
Registered
2,087 Posts
Lalayla said:
The blonde in the pigtails did that to me with Brent as witness with my camera. Did not think I was gonna motorboat until it happened... I'm still not right. I was violated... But it was ok.
Oh man. Stop. Stop. You're going to turn me lesbian. I have a such a fascination with tits & *ss its not even funny. Aghh!

That's awesome she did that though, I would've done it to her and totally asked for her number!! But it was okay.. lol

1 - 20 of 30 Posts