Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering where I could get a new front cobra bumper w/ foglights and all accssories for a really good buy? I would also like to know how I could get a foglight swich that goes where those 2 little cup holders are??

Thanks alot, 98GreenStallion

·
Premium Member
897 Posts
ON ebay its 400 for cobra front and fog lights too....
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=33640&item=2436700063

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey thanks man, but I need the entire wiring harness and switch. Not just the fog lights. But that is a decent buy.

later

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
Get a cheap front bumper wherever u can find it, just keep searching the boards.
Then buy an entire fog light kit from
Justin @
www.velocitymustangperformance.com

I got myn from him.

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hey, that looks like some good deals on the fog light kits! I was wondering if this plan would work: 1st I but just a regular GT foglight setup on put them on my stock bumper, then later buy a cobra bumper and foglight with the same wiring setup. Would that work? Can I just switch the foglights and use the same wiring that comes with the GT foglight kit? Or would I have to buy a whole new cobra foglight kit?

Also how hard is it to put in the foglights and all the wiring?

thanks

·
Premium Member
897 Posts
shouldnt be that hard, I know my 95 is all prewired for foglights :headbang:

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Rellik said:
They stoped pre-wiring the V6's for Fogs in 96 I beleive. :|
:( That sucks.

So when I wire my car with the GT kit wiring, It wont matter if I change the GT foglights to cobra foglights? It will all hook up the same?

·
Premium Member
897 Posts
If you have a 96 or below yes, I found my pre wired fog lights :D

·
Registered
1 Posts
If you want an OEM foglight switch that goes in the coinholder, i have an extra. If you want, i'll send it to ya, and then you can just buy the fogs by themselves and wire it yourself, which is waay easy. All you need is a $6 relay and $10 worth of wires and connectors.
Easy way to save yourself 50 bucks.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts