Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
3,903 Posts
I don't care if it sounded good or not. It's a mustang you don't do that to it. No offense to you or anything.

·
Registered
502 Posts
I agree and disagree at the same time. If by import you mean a civic exhaust then that is just wrong but.... I could see how a performance muffler from an STI or Another top of the line import could sound good

·
Registered
3,903 Posts
That's just awful I wouldn't even won't to e associated with that car. But no offense.

·
Banned
2,801 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hes unique

---------- Post added at 01:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:31 PM ----------

His girlfriend loves his car. She was begging to drive and she went wild.

---------- Post added at 01:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:31 PM ----------

She drove it better than him. He babied it into i hops drive way, couldnt hear it. She got in it i mean stomoed it you can see the guy grabbing for his life. All you see is her smerking her ass off

·
Registered
1,694 Posts
Grabbing for his life from all that 210 crank hp lol

·
Registered
3,903 Posts
davidcseifert said:
Grabbing for his life from all that 210 crank hp lol
And how much to the wheels lol

·
Registered
2,252 Posts
1lowGT said:
And how much to the wheels lol
First off.. Your life can be taken even in a v6. So 'grabbing for your life' could be exactly that.

Second, he was probably grabbing for his life more than he would be if he was in a Prius ;)

·
Registered
7,311 Posts
when i bought my current sixxer it had a canister muffler on it..not gonna lie it doesn't sound bad. if it had looked better under the bumper i would of probably run dual canisters.

to be honest they are built about the same as an m80, or borla canister muffler. i still have this thing in my garage..i might buy another one. and put them both on the car if it sounds good i'll slot the rear bumper to house the tips better and run them

·
Banned
2,801 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
No cut outs that looks good under the bumper

---------- Post added at 06:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:11 AM ----------

Looks great btw

·
Registered
3,903 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,640 Posts
1slosix said:
when i bought my current sixxer it had a canister muffler on it..not gonna lie it doesn't sound bad. if it had looked better under the bumper i would of probably run dual canisters.

to be honest they are built about the same as an m80, or borla canister muffler. i still have this thing in my garage..i might buy another one. and put them both on the car if it sounds good i'll slot the rear bumper to house the tips better and run them
I'm thinking quads :p :poke:

·
Registered
7,311 Posts
In the end it comes down to dont say its junk till youve tried it lol. Im on my 8th exhaust setup so its fun to be able to compare setups

·
Premium Member
5,640 Posts
1slosix said:
In the end it comes down to dont say its junk till youve tried it lol. Im on my 8th exhaust setup so its fun to be able to compare setups
I'm on my original just changed a few things along the way!

·
Registered
51 Posts
Where I live, we have a healthy mix of imports and muscle. One night we were messing around with a fart can, and it actually sounded mean on my car, lol.
The import guys said it was like a Supra? Lol

·
Banned
2,801 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Wow. Really?

---------- Post added at 07:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:57 PM ----------

Im sorry but if your a performance guy, you have to know them all. Import and muscle. Dom just doesnt drive one car

1 - 20 of 36 Posts