Mustang Evolution Forum banner

The exhaust on this mustang

Tags
exhaust
2K views 35 replies 13 participants last post by  SpectorV 
#1 ·
This mustang had an import exhaust on it sounded pretty good too.

Vehicle Car Automotive exterior Bumper Automotive tire

See less See more
#2 ·
I don't care if it sounded good or not. It's a mustang you don't do that to it. No offense to you or anything.

#4 ·
That's just awful I wouldn't even won't to e associated with that car. But no offense.

#5 ·
Hes unique

---------- Post added at 01:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:31 PM ----------

His girlfriend loves his car. She was begging to drive and she went wild.

---------- Post added at 01:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:31 PM ----------

She drove it better than him. He babied it into i hops drive way, couldnt hear it. She got in it i mean stomoed it you can see the guy grabbing for his life. All you see is her smerking her ass off

#6 ·
Grabbing for his life from all that 210 crank hp lol

#7 ·
davidcseifert said:
Grabbing for his life from all that 210 crank hp lol
And how much to the wheels lol

#8 ·
1lowGT said:
And how much to the wheels lol
First off.. Your life can be taken even in a v6. So 'grabbing for your life' could be exactly that.

Second, he was probably grabbing for his life more than he would be if he was in a Prius ;)

#10 ·
when i bought my current sixxer it had a canister muffler on it..not gonna lie it doesn't sound bad. if it had looked better under the bumper i would of probably run dual canisters.

to be honest they are built about the same as an m80, or borla canister muffler. i still have this thing in my garage..i might buy another one. and put them both on the car if it sounds good i'll slot the rear bumper to house the tips better and run them

#14 ·

#15 ·
1slosix said:
when i bought my current sixxer it had a canister muffler on it..not gonna lie it doesn't sound bad. if it had looked better under the bumper i would of probably run dual canisters.

to be honest they are built about the same as an m80, or borla canister muffler. i still have this thing in my garage..i might buy another one. and put them both on the car if it sounds good i'll slot the rear bumper to house the tips better and run them
I'm thinking quads :p :poke:

#23 ·
Blackedout said:
Seriously there are some cars out there better than mustangs. So stop being arragant.
Define "better" I know that when it comes to me I have come across people who have expensive cars. My buddy owns his own corvette restoration business and has pulled up next to me in some very nice classic corvettes pushing 650+ hp. I've also gotten up next to a lambo and it will outrun me so easily but it will never be better to me. I would much rather own a mustang over any car out on the road right now. To me mustangs are my favorite car period. There is something about a mustang that makes me see something so versatile and so awesome that I don't see anything above the mustang. Stepping off my soapbox now

#25 ·
Blackedout said:
Seriously there are some cars out there better than mustangs. So stop being arragant.
Thats your opinion and my opinion to that is, Wrong, and I can be arrogant if I want ;)

---------- Post added at 11:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:27 AM ----------

silverskoundrel said:
Aren't the far 3 mustangs
Either way, ill take any of the stangs ;) drive the rest off

#26 ·
To be honest. A car is a personal preference. Any car can be made to be faster than another but that doesn't change what the car is or make it better than any other. As long as you are proud of the car you drive then it doesn't matter what it is. Mustang, corvette, Lamborghini , Ferrari, BMW, supra. Each car has its own essence. And you can find just as many die hard followers of another car model as there are to our mustangs. As long as you fell comfortable and proud of the car you drive then no one should be able to tell you otherwise. We complain that people knock on us for having a v6 mustang but we do the same to other cars. The only thing we should focus on is making the car the best that it can be IN YOUR OWN EYES! Nothing anyone else says should affect how you feel about your car and you should think about that when you knock someone else's ride. When someone chooses to not drive a mustang, I just think hey, more for me. (Done with my spiritual intellect :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.