Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
came to our school today......yep.......rick perry......i geuss cuz our district galena park isd is wreckin shop on everybody.........but anyways...it was gay cuz after school a lot of hallways were closed and for the last period nobody could leave the class......lol......a school district that gots a lot of money but our school is in kinda in a neighborhood that is in the middle of really bad and rich...........that wouldve been funny when he came they saw ppl smoking our doing something bad.......anyways i got to see him when he left......n he left like in a newer intrepid :wtf:......not a limo.........i bet they were trying to get out as fast as they could out of galena park :D

·
Premium Member
1,438 Posts
nice, the biggest thing that came ot our school was a weather guy when i was in like 5th grade :D

·
Premium Member
2,280 Posts
damustangfan you really need to learn to type bro. its like talking to my little cousin. n den he went to da stor............ ids a kewl plas........... idt bet he 8 some burttos and fies. geez.

·
Premium Member
2,280 Posts
lol hes from texas alright, GET ER' DONE. ooohhhweeeeeeeeee

·
Registered
941 Posts
rick perry is an old aggie and he comes and speaks every once in a whlie to the corps. former president bush comes a lot, nice guy (being in the corps helps to meet people :headbang:)

·
Premium Member
5,187 Posts
I have met Gerald Ford, Ronald Regan, George Bush Sr and Jimmy Carter. I have also met a few Alabama governors, 2 Senators, 5 Reps, 1 South Carolina Governors, 2 Senators both the oldest in the Senate and 3 Reps.

and I feel no smarter ??????

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
I've met Arnold before he was runnign 4 govenor :) He was at Universal with his Wife Maria and his children back in 2000. He didnt want to ride on Jurassic Park: The ride, so he sat out while his wife and children rode. Nice guy. I got to shake his hand :)

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
haha......man i was gone all this time......dont even start ole "pay up sucker wanna be hustler ass in my avatar eclipse gts.........

·
Premium Member
2,280 Posts
yeah anyways batman.........go back to the batcave..........its a GST doofus brains, not a gts...........gts are on the 3rd gens, and only have like 210 hp.............GST means theyre turbocharged making 225hp stock...............GSX even better cause its AWD sucka...............getting sick of all the periods yet??????????????jesse james is badass and your just jealous that i thought of putting that in my avatar before you.............try getting a better "theme" for your name, cause batman was played out 10 years ago............do you even have a stang, cause it says "my stang will come sooner than roger clemens" meaning that it isnt there yet...........keep dreaming kid..........no more periods

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
lmao at this clown....doofus brains....ahahahah.....im jealous of ur avatar......u wish with that **** ass pos.......batman was played out huh.....so i geuss theres a rule that things get played out once after a while.........u should slap urself for saying that......maybe it was for u or in gay modesto cali or haterville....yea ur right i dont have a stang so maybe i am just dreaming...anyways im not even all that worried cuz im still driving a car that could take a **** ass v6 mustang.......dont hate on me cuz i have something that i do unlike everybody else..........and damn y do u come out with a whole damn paragraph......my one line mustve got ur face steaming or something..ha this was eclipse GST :oops: :oops: :( .....aahh.....fool

*Arguments done*

·
Registered
941 Posts
Rellik said:
I've met Arnold before he was runnign 4 govenor :) He was at Universal with his Wife Maria and his children back in 2000. He didnt want to ride on Jurassic Park: The ride, so he sat out while his wife and children rode. Nice guy. I got to shake his hand :)
*ussy.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts