Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all, I spent some time reading some threads before deciding to register and I must say, this seems like a good place to talk with some cool people.

I'm 25, an active duty Marine, and currently living in Virginia. I'm going home (Kentucky) on Monday and then moving to California towards the end of the month.

I'm new to Mustangs, but I've always loved them. My passion really started in 2005 though, with the new body style and of course the sound of a GT.... oh man... I've always driven fast cars, but most of them have been rice burners. I decided to make my entrance into the world of stangs by purchasing a 2012 GT California Special in Racing Red. I decided to go with the electronics and interior lighting package. I'm in the process of completing a few modifications and will have them done next Tuesday (hopefully). I have already put a Steeda CAI with a Bama 93 tune. When I get home on Tuesday, I'm installing GT500 exhaust, black projector headlights, and tinting the tail lights.

Okay, I think that novel will have to suffice unless anyone has any questions? Lol

P.S. Pictures are on my profile. The gold car is a 70' Monte Carlo and is owned by my father, not me. Also... How can I delete the double picture in my photo library?

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks, I appreciate it. Any advice on mods would always be appreciated. The only thing I am trying to stay away from is any kind of supercharger/turbo. I'm trying to keep the use of my warranty for a minute, lol.

·
Registered
2,087 Posts
Sounds like you're already on a great start
I think if you have Ford install the supercharger it doesn't void your warranty, check it out because they are worth every penny!

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I'll have to consider that. Didn't know that Ford would let me keep the warranty. I think I'm going to try to get 500hp without it, then save up for the new GT500 in 2014 or drop the supercharger in mine. Only time will tell! :D

·
Banned
8,779 Posts
:welcome:Aboard!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts