Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone!!! I'm the new guy just picked up a 2014 GT with some mods already done. I'm from Louisiana but I have been living in Indian Trail NC for 6 years now. Looking to meet up with some like minded car enthusiast sometime. It is my first mustang, but I have always been a big fan.

Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution

·
Registered
544 Posts
Welcome to the Evolution!

Bring on the PICS! Don't be shy now we wont bite! Maybe...

Seriously welcome to the family and we look forward to seeing your ride. Oh congrats on the awesome purchase!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ImageUploadedByMustang Evolution1439388117.932742.jpg ImageUploadedByMustang Evolution1439388186.472778.jpg ImageUploadedByMustang Evolution1439388314.676795.jpg

Well here y'all go hope y'all like it. I'm really enjoying it.

·
Registered
2,510 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Welcome to the herd, and glad to have another NC pony around. Great looking car!

·
Premium Member
1,981 Posts
Great looking 'Stang, and I like the mods the previous owner gave you for free!
Welcome to a great and friendly forum.
Is your 'Stang a manual or auto?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thank you very much I'm having a lot of fun with it especially when the wife is not with me. Yes it's a manual with Many Modifications: Megan 32 Way adjustable Coil-Over Shocks, UPR Panhard Bar, Air Raid Cold Air Intake, Magna Flow Cat Back Exhaust System, Barton Industries Short Throw Shifter, ROUSH Front Lip Spoiler, BOSS 302 Rear Valance, Carbon Fiber Rear Spoiler, 20 x 10.5 Custom Wheels.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Speaking of upgrades, I usually do all my work to my motorcycles, but have never dove into a car like this I am looking for shops around Indian Trail NC that would assist me in this area. I know it's vague just looking for trust worthy shops around me and car dealerships scare me with all there hidden fees and sh**!

·
Premium Member
1,981 Posts
Speaking of upgrades, I usually do all my work to my motorcycles, but have never dove into a car like this I am looking for shops around Indian Trail NC that would assist me in this area. I know it's vague just looking for trust worthy shops around me and car dealerships scare me with all there hidden fees and sh**!
Look it up/search and see if there are any Mustang clubs near you. They will quickly steer you in the right direction as to a trusted shop for our cars.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts