Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,263 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i read in MotorTrend today that the '05 Mustang v6 will have a wimpy Durtec 3.0 but will move up to 3.5 liters in '06

·
Premium Member
897 Posts
If anything they should improve the 3.8 or make it bigger

·
Registered
14 Posts
I have seen the light and am not even worrying about the new v6, rather than waste anymore money on a six, im saving up so i can buy a 2005 gt when they come out :mrgreen:

·
Premium Member
1,350 Posts
Well, 2004's started hitting the lots in August, so we should see the 2005 Mustang in about 10 months or so...

At that time, all the 99+'s value will be greatly reduced.. Nobody is going to want a 99+ or pre-99 when the 05's hit the streets. :oops:

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
The new 3.0L will be putting out more power than the 3.8 is currently! Whats wrong with that? It's lighter, faster, will most likely use less gas, be cheaper on insurance, and has more power, and you guys are bitching about it? Are you all shooting up ###### or something!??! You're all out of your minds!! Give me one of those '05 V6's and I'll kick most of your guys' asses stock vs modded!! AND it has the nicest looking body since the Original Mustangs. You're all smoking like grounded up 9Volt batteries in a bong or something, cuz you're all f*ing nuts!! :oops: :oops: :oops: :shock: :wtf:

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
Rellik said:
The new 3.0L will be putting out more power than the 3.8 is currently! Whats wrong with that? It's lighter, faster, will most likely use less gas, be cheaper on insurance, and has more power, and you guys are bitching about it? Are you all shooting up ###### or something!??! You're all out of your minds!! Give me one of those '05 V6's and I'll kick most of your guys' asses stock vs modded!! AND it has the nicest looking body since the Original Mustangs. You're all smoking like grounded up 9Volt batteries in a bong or something, cuz you're all f*ing nuts!! :oops: :oops: :oops: :shock: :wtf:
:wtf:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts