Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good afternoon guys.

My radio didn't work this morning and it just shows Mustang. All the buttons have no response when I press them. I mean The buttons related to radio. AC works good.
And how could I deal with this?
Thank you!

---------- Post added at 05:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:14 PM ----------

It's 2010 V6

·
Registered
809 Posts
try pulling the radio fuse in your passenger kick panel and leave it out for a few min.. your radio is supplied with power when the car if off so maybe it had a glitch and just needs a hard reset.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Is it still under warranty? Id take it by the dealer
No I think already 3 years and 30000+ miles

---------- Post added at 05:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:43 PM ----------

try pulling the radio fuse in your passenger kick panel and leave it out for a few min.. your radio is supplied with power when the car if off so maybe it had a glitch and just needs a hard reset.
Very good suggestion I will try! Thanks a lot!

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
How about I disconnect the battery for few minutes? Does this work?

·
Registered
1,987 Posts
Well it could have a picture of a Nissan.

·
Admin
5,822 Posts
LOL come on guys! Give me a hand! Thank you
You have to give longer that 15 minutes for a response, especially on a Saturday!!!

You might want to locate the radio fuse, pull it, wait a few seconds, then plug it back in to see if that "resets" the radio.

·
Registered
4,516 Posts
Good afternoon guys.

My radio didn't work this morning and it just shows Mustang. All the buttons have no response when I press them. I mean The buttons related to radio. AC works good.
And how could I deal with this?
Thank you!

---------- Post added at 05:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:14 PM ----------

It's 2010 V6
At least it doesn't say Camaro! Sorry I'm no help. Lol

·
Registered
12 Posts
Good afternoon guys. My radio didn't work this morning and it just shows Mustang. All the buttons have no response when I press them. I mean The buttons related to radio. AC works good. And how could I deal with this? Thank you! ---------- Post added at 05:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:14 PM ---------- It's 2010 V6
I have a 2011 v6 coupe and mine did the same after I tried to test my friends stereo on mine to c if he's worked becasue it said mustang (from a 2010 ) so mine mest up . And I was so freaked out ! But today I checked the manual and the kick panel fuse box and the radio fuse is 39 . It was blown . Didn't have a 20 so I put a 10 to test it and boom it worked !

·
Registered
471 Posts
unplug your negative terminal for 5mins and leave your lights on to restart everything. That honestly fixes a lot of problems I've learned lol

1 - 20 of 23 Posts