Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
903 Posts
Love mine! Thinking of selling them with my tires and all.Mine are staggered with Hankooks.Flawless too. Going in another direction.That or keep them for just a change up sometimes and get the others with drag radials. Be cool to have 2 street sets,but I would be better off to sell so I have the money to order. But yes wheels have held up well and sharp!

·
Registered
1,238 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
back n a stang said:
Love mine! Thinking of selling them with my tires and all.Mine are staggered with Hankooks.Flawless too. Going in another direction.That or keep them for just a change up sometimes and get the others with drag radials. Be cool to have 2 street sets,but I would be better off to sell so I have the money to order. But yes wheels have held up well and sharp!
Lmk if you sell them, i want to paint tjem gun metal

---------- Post added at 05:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:47 PM ----------

How can i speak to Dan for a.discount?

·
Registered
177 Posts
I like them, I would like to have flat blak tho... I have the blacked out theme going...

·
Registered
903 Posts
Lmk if you sell them, i want to paint tjem gun metal

---------- Post added at 05:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:47 PM ----------

How can i speak to Dan for a.discount?
PM him for code? If i remember right you are in florida-correct? I will sell you mine but shipping and you will not like the price.If they sell which I am not pushing because I do like them I would need probably 5-10 notice before buyer takes possession.That way my others would be here and no down time.Also you cant tell in my sig pic but they are actually the charcoal wheels.When cleaned well from brake dust and all they have the look.closer to gunmetal really.

·
Registered
1,238 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
back n a stang said:
PM him for code? If i remember right you are in florida-correct? I will sell you mine but shipping and you will not like the price.If they sell which I am not pushing because I do like them I would need probably 5-10 notice before buyer takes possession.That way my others would be here and no down time.Also you cant tell in my sig pic but they are actually the charcoal wheels.When cleaned well from brake dust and all they have the look.closer to gunmetal really.
Yeah im better off getting them from am, thanks though

·
Registered
344 Posts
I am pretty set on Bullitts.

But those are making me think...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts